Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Nyawth the Cat

My cat, her royal highness Princess Nyawth, has pyometra. According to Wikipedia, it's a uterine infection that's a result of hormonal and structural changes in the uterus lining of an unaltered female cat but the veterinarian made it sound like my cat went down the slutty road and is now suffering from it. I was like, "she's only 6 months old! She doesn't even have a boyfriend," but then I saw a gray male cat loitering outside the house so I guess that answered everything.

The vet told me I should have Nyawth spayed but I'm torn since I do want her to have kids someday. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do and looking it up on Google isn't helping much at the moment. I really don't want to make the same mistake I did when Terrence, may his soul be in dog heaven, got sick. Right now, I'm just hoping that everything will be fine, eventually.

If you're reading this, do pray for my cat. Okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment