Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Me and Bishounens

I bought an otome game on Steam recently but I haven't played it yet. I'm sort of excited to try it out since I haven't had any experience with otome games (I usually play RPGs like Pokemon, Final Fantasy and Yu-Gi-Oh) and I just love looking at and interacting with bishounens but I decided to put it on hold until I release new chapters for my ongoing stories on Wattpad.

I haven't written anything in a while and I kind of miss it. I wanted to make it my new year's resolution, to finish at least three books in 2017, but we all know that no one keeps their new year's resolution. Still, I'm determined to do it and, fingers crossed, I hope it happens.

As soon as I'm done with the chapters, I'm definitely going to start the game. Get ready for me, bishounens!


On a side note, Nyawth had the operation and it was a success, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment