Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jumping on the Bandwagon and Drinking the Kool-Aid

I did say on my last post that I would concentrate on writing but, unfortunately, I couldn't come up with even a single line. It was probably because I jumped on the EXO bandwagon and immediately drank the Kool-Aid. Well, I couldn't say no to bishounens and I don't have any regrets. In fact, I've been wondering why I haven't been paying attention to them.

I was never one to ship boy x boy but I've recently found myself rooting for ChanSoo. I mean, look at the picture below, isn't it oozing with love to the point that you'll root for them, too?


Anyway, I'm now a fan. :)

On a side note, I've recently published the second book of A Girl's Guidebook series. I hope you can check out A Dreamer's Guide to Self-redemption!

No comments:

Post a Comment